Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) before starting to work with the AZFonts product. By visiting and using the Azfonts.net website, you undertake to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you don't accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refuse to use the AZFonts website and any Services, Information and Content available on it.
AZFonts website means, without limitation:
- all AZFonts services that may be available on the AZFonts website (collectively, AZFonts Website Services);
- AZFonts software product that is available for download and/or use in the web interface, which includes, among other things, free software (collectively “AZFonts software product);
- information that is, among other things, technical in nature, is related to contracts, products, programs, prices, market policies and other components (collectively, "Information");
- content that includes, but not limited to, data, text, software, music, sounds, photo and graphic materials, videos, messages and other types of materials (collectively, "Content").
These Terms and Conditions apply to AZFonts Software Products. The rights to use AZFonts Software products are governed by the current agreement with the end user within each individual AZFonts product.
In accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or Special Terms and Conditions, you have the right to:
- view and use the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Personal and Commercial Information and Content;
- reproduce any Information and Content that is available for download on the AZFonts Website and/or as AZFonts Website Services for personal, commercial purposes, provided that you agree to: (a) in no way modify this Information or Content; (b) do not remove or modify any copyright or trademark information.
The above limited rights are the only rights that you have with respect to the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and Content, unless otherwise specified in this document or in the Special Terms and Conditions, and in accordance with them you have no right to modify or adapt , create derivatives, distribute, license, sell, transmit, demonstrate, exploit, publish or in any other way open for public access any Information or any Content, Acquiring the Site AZFonts or by AZFonts Services.
It is forbidden to use the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information or Content for any purpose that is contrary to applicable laws and / or these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the general nature of the foregoing, it is prohibited:
- download, publish or in any other way make available on your own initiative or unauthorized information of an advertising, propaganda or marketing nature, "advertising mailings", "spam" or any other unauthorized messages of this kind;
- upload, publish or in any other way make available content that is against the law, is harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, defamatory, obscene, violates private rights, promotes hatred or discrimination on racial, ethnic or other grounds;
- upload, publish or in any other way make available any content or information that includes, but not limited to, images, photographs, text, graphics, specifications, software or any other materials that violate the rights of third parties with respect to trademarks, copyrights , patent and design rights, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights, or any other property rights;
- upload, publish or in any other way make available any information or content for which you do not have the right to download, publish or make public (which includes, among other things, information and content obtained during work or on confidential terms);
- download, publish or in any other way make available any information or content that contains viruses, Trojans, worms or other malicious software that could damage, destroy, interfere with the operation of the software and / or hardware or limit its functionality ;
- use the AZFonts website or any AZFonts Website Services in any way that could damage, stop, overload or disrupt AZFonts servers, networks or connections;
- by means of hacker attacks, password cracking, or any other means of attempting to gain unauthorized access to any of the AZFonts Site Services, user accounts, computer systems or networks associated with AZFonts servers;
- use the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and Content in any way that is contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
Security and confidential information
User accounts, passwords and security
To be able to use some of the AZFonts Site Services, registration of a user account and the provision of information necessary to complete the registration form is required. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information in the user account and for keeping the password confidential. It is forbidden to provide false personal information or create an account for another person without his knowledge and permission. You are solely responsible for all actions taken with your account. Any unauthorized use of your account should be immediately reported to AZFonts by filling out a special contact form.
Users of the AZFonts Site and / or the SiteFrom Site Services have the right to upload, publish or otherwise provide access to information, content or opinions, which includes, among other things, reviews, blog posts, descriptions, translations, links, texts, graphics, designs, software, codes, data, video and audio (collectively "User Information").
AZFonts undertakes not to claim rights to any User information that you publish or upload on the AZFonts Site and / or through the AZFonts Site Services, or in any other way make available to AZFonts . However, by publishing, downloading or in any other way opening access to any User information, you provide AZFonts , its partners and all users of the AZFonts Sites without exception with non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and gratuitous rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create , transfer, display, implement, translate, distribute, resell, publish and integrate into such other works such User information or any part of it, E ways, in any format, on any existing carriers such
Lack of support
AZFonts does not undertake to publish, upload or in any other way make User Information available. AZFonts does not undertake to support in any way any User Information.
AZFonts prohibits any violations or unlawful actions on the AZFonts Website and reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any User information or its part, at its sole discretion, if any:
- violates copyright, patent, design rights of third parties, their trademarks or discloses trade secrets, or affects any other intellectual or other types of property rights;
- can be interpreted as illegal, harmful, threatening, insulting, irritating, degrading honor and dignity, sowing racial or national hostility, unethical or in any other way inconsistent with the business ethics of AZFonts .
AZFonts does not bear any responsibility in connection with the User information or its part and under no circumstances can not be responsible for any damage caused to users as a result of any use of User Information.
Obligations and guarantees
By publishing, downloading or submitting any User Information, you acknowledge that:
- You have sufficient rights to absolutely all User Information that you publish, upload or open for access in any other way to ensure the rights provided by these Terms and Conditions;
- to the best of your knowledge, your User Information does not violate any laws and regulations;
- as far as you know, your User information does not violate the copyright, patent, design rights of third parties, their trademarks or disclose trade secrets, or affect any other intellectual or other property rights.
You acknowledge and agree that you guarantee AZFonts damages in the event of any obligations, damages, costs incurred by AZFonts by third parties and arising from a violation of the above obligations by you.
AZFonts may publish third-party advertisements and offers on the AZFonts Website and AZFonts Software Products. In this case, all business relations between you and third parties, including without limitation, questions of payment and delivery, should be considered solely as relations between you and third parties. Under no circumstances shall AZFonts be liable for damage or losses incurred by you as a result of your business relationship with third parties.
Links to third party sites
AZFonts site may contain links to third-party sites. AZFonts does not control third-party websites, links to which are published on the AZFonts Website, is not responsible for them and in no way maintains information, advertising, content, products or services on third-party websites. Under no circumstances shall AZFonts be liable for damage or loss incurred by you in connection with the use of information, advertising, content, products or services on third-party websites.
Waiver, limitation of liability, and waiver notice
To the extent that it is allowed by the applicable imperative legislation, the AZFonts Site, the AZFonts Site Services, all information and content is delivered “as is” and “by availability”. AZFonts does not provide any guarantees, hidden or explicit, including guarantees of accuracy, non-harm, commercial suitability and practical suitability.
Without limiting the universal nature of the foregoing, AZFonts does not guarantee that:
- AZFonts Website, AZFonts Website Services, Information or Content do not contain errors, are not damaged, or that all defects are correctable.
- Any information and / or content downloaded from the AZFonts Site or obtained through the AZFonts Site Services is accurate and complete;
- AZFonts Website, AZFonts Website Services, Content and Information do not contain viruses and other malicious codes.
You acknowledge and accept that the AZFonts Site, the AZFonts Site Services, any information and / or content that you download or receive in any other way from the AZFonts Site or using the AZFonts Site Services you use at your own risk and risk, and that you carry full responsibility for any harm that may be caused to your computer or other devices, for data loss, caused by the use of the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and Content.
In case you are unhappy with the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and / or Content, the only solution is to stop using the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and/or Content.
To the extent that the applicable mandatory legislation allows, AZFonts is not liable to you or third parties for incidental, indirect, intentional, typical or consequential damages, as well as for losses associated with the use, loss or damage of data, loss of products, profits, savings or remuneration of any kind (direct, indirect or consequential), as well as damage to property regardless of the cause and type of liability, even if AZFonts was warned about zhnosti such loss and damage types. In case you submit to such jurisdiction, where the above limitations of liability or part thereof cannot be considered valid, you accept and agree to fully obey them to such extent
Changes and additions
AZFonts reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, to discontinue the provision of any of the AZFonts Website Services and / or delete any Information and Content. You agree to periodically check these Terms and Conditions for changes; if after making such changes you continue to use the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, Information and / or Content, this means that you accept and agree to all changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Breach of terms and conditions
You acknowledge and accept that AZFonts is entitled at its sole discretion and without prior notice to terminate your access to the AZFonts Site and your account of the AZFonts Services user, if AZFonts considers that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or Special Terms and Conditions.
Compensation for damages
You agree to protect AZFonts and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, directors, workers, licensors, suppliers and partners from loss, liability, costs and expenses (including legal aid costs) that may arise in connection with claims of third parties. persons or in connection with your use of the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, information and / or Content, and / or any User information.
Intellectual property law
AZFonts , its licensors and partners own all the rights, title and profits of the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Website Services, AZFonts Software Products, Information and Content, including all copyrights, trademarks (which includes, among other things, word signs, graphic signs, logos, domain names and other individual elements of the trademark), patent and design rights, as well as all other intellectual property rights and any rights related to property. Absolutely all intellectual property rights in connection with the AZFonts Site, AZFonts Software Products, AZFonts Site Services, Information and Content are protected by international intellectual property law. Your use of the AZFonts Site, the AZFonts Site Services,
AZFonts undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourages its users to do the same. If you believe that using your work on AZFonts Website violates your copyright, please contact us by mail: email@example.com.
Independence provisions. No waiver of rights. Lack of third-party beneficiaries
If any of the provisions of this document is deemed by the court or tribunal of the relevant jurisdiction to be invalid or withdrawn, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not lose their effect. The inability of AZFonts to comply with these Terms and Conditions cannot be construed as a waiver of AZFonts rights. These Terms and Conditions do not imply the granting of any rights or additional privileges to any third parties.
To the extent permitted by imperative current legislation, these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Any questions related to these Terms and Conditions, AZFonts Site, AZFonts Site Services, AZFonts Software Products, Information or Content, you can ask using this contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org